Portland is possibly one of the most unique cities in the Pacific Northwest, if not the entire United States. With its perfect balance of weird and functionality, it is the perfect place for anyone wanting to try something different and live somewhere that contrasts with where they live now. Whether its the prevalent bicyclist culture or the variety of famous food spots, there is something for everyone in Portland. There is also a very health oriented society within Portland, and many people may feel alienated when they move here. While dieting and exercise is proven to help people get in shape and live healthier lifestyles, sometimes you just need that extra push. Liposuction is a common procedure that is offered in the Portland Area, along with a variety of other procedures that help sculpt your body the way you want. The professionals at Portland Laser Liposuction are standing by to help you find the treatment and surgeon that is right for you. After all, it is your body and you should be able to have it the way you want.
Interesting Facts – Portland, Oregon
- Portland was named by the flip of a coin. If it had landed on the other side, Portland would be known as Boston, Oregon.
- Portland is home to many famous bands/musicians such as The Kingsmen and Paul Revere & the Raiders, The Dandy Warhols, Everclear, Pink Martini, Sleater-Kinney, The Shins, Blitzen Trapper, The Decemberists, and the late Elliott Smith.
- Portland is the only major US city to have a dormant volcano within city limits.
- In 2010, an estimated 13,000 attended Portland’s annual World Naked Bike Ride making it the world’s largest nude cycling event ever.
- With over 700 food carts throughout the city, Portland has been named the best city in the world for street food by several publications.
Quick Statistics – Portland, Oregon
- The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS) released its complete 17th annual multi-specialty statistical data indicating a 12% overall increase in cosmetic procedures performed in the United States in 2013.
- More than 11 million cosmetic surgical and nonsurgical procedures were performed by board-certified plastic surgeons, dermatologists and otolaryngologists in the United States, totaling more than 12 billion dollars for the first time since the Great Recession began in 2008.
- This year, liposuction replaced breast augmentation as the most frequently performed surgical procedure with a 16% increase and more than one billion was spent on the procedure nationwide.
Liposuction is a decision you must make for yourself and your family. While figuring out what procedure is right for you may be hard, ultimately the choice comes down to you. It is important to analyze the pros and cons of each procedure, and through the help of Portland Laser Liposuction, we will help you determine the procedure for you. From there, an individual from our vast network of licensed and professional surgeons will take over and help you get the body you’ve always wanted with the latest technology in body contouring systems.