Laser liposuction is an increasingly common procedure that will help you get the changes you want to your body quickly and without harm. While Vancouver, WA is not located in Portland, it is still part of an area known as the Portland-Metro Area that is included in Portland Laser Liposuction’s vast area of expertise. When looking for a procedure that matches your lifestyle and situation, contacting our professionals is an excellent choice to make. We will make sure that after conversing with us through the contact form or by phone, you will be recommended to a licensed medical surgeon that will take care of you and see your treatment through to the successful end.
- Vancouver is the fourth largest city in the state of Washington with a population of 159,000. It is located in Clark County, the oldest and fastest growing county in the state, which has a total population of 425,000. Clark County includes the cities of Vancouver, Camas, Washougal, Battle Ground, Ridgefield, La Center, Amboy and Yacolt.
- Southwest Washington enjoys beautiful summers and mild winters. Contrary to popular belief, the area gets far less rainfall than many popular destination cities. Check out our current weather conditions.
- According to Amazon.com, Vancouver is the sixth Most Romantic City in the Nation, based on the community’s purchases at the online-retailer.
- In 2005, Vancouver ranked among Money Magazine’s 100 Best Places to Live, a listing that considered education, economy, crime rate, employment, and arts and cultural offerings in cities all across America.
- With more than 40 miles of urban trails in Clark County, it’s no wonder that Vancouver received the Walkable Community Award from Walking Magazine in 1999.
- Fort Vancouver was established in 1825 by the Hudson’s Bay Company as a fur trading post and provisional center. It became the center of political, cultural and commercial activities in the Pacific Northwest.
- The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS) released its complete 17th annual multi-specialty statistical data indicating a 12% overall increase in cosmetic procedures performed in the United States in 2013
- More than 11 million cosmetic surgical and nonsurgical procedures were performed by board-certified plastic surgeons, dermatologists and otolaryngologists in the United States, totaling more than 12 billion dollars for the first time since the Great Recession began in 2008. Of that total, more than 7 billion was spent on surgical procedures and more than 5 billion was spent on nonsurgical procedures.
A Final Word
We understand that the decision to pursue liposuction and its related procedures in order to change your body is an important decision in your life. In order to make sure you make the right decision about the type of treatment you receive to get the results that you want, it is important to contact the experts at Portland Laser Liposuction. Our experts seek to help you make the decision and aim to set you up with a medically licensed surgeon that will oversee your operation and give you the results that you’ve always wanted. Contact us today using the contact form or by calling us and wait no longer.